Home Business Talks between Tata Group, Singapore Airlines on Vistara and Air India amalgamation

Talks between Tata Group, Singapore Airlines on Vistara and Air India amalgamation

Singapore Airlines, Tata Group in talks on amalgamation of Vistara and Air India

Singapore Airlines Ltd on Thursday said it is in confidential discussions with India’s Tata Group on a possible deal that could include the amalgamation of Vistara and Air India.

“Discussions seek to deepen the existing partnership between SIA and Tata, and may include a possible integration of Vistara and Air India,” Singapore Airlines said in a statement.

However, it said that discussions were on and no definite terms have been agreed yet.

Singapore Airlines holds a 49% stake in Tata SIA Airlines, which operates Vistara, while the remaining 51% is owned by the Indian conglomerate.

Air India did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

RELATED ARTICLES

Ashneer Grover, Madhuri Jain summoned in legal battle with BharatPe

<!-- -->Ashneer Grover resigned from BharatPe in March. (file)New Delhi: The Delhi High Court today issued summons to former BharatPe MD Ashneer Grover...

Air India’s $400 million upgrade includes premium economy area

<!-- -->Air India said it has engaged JPA Design to assist with the cabin interior design. (File)Mumbai: Full-service carrier Air India today said...

Inox GFL Group raises Rs 1,500 crore, moves towards zero net debt

<!-- -->Rs 740 crore was raised through the IPO of Inox Green Energy Services. (File)Noida: Inox GFL Group on Thursday said it has...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

India vs Australia live score over 2nd ODI ODI 1 5 updates | Cricket News

A dedicated team of experts bring you live score, live cricket score, live match update on Sports.NDTV.com. After 2.3 overs, Australia, chasing a target...

“Urgent Necessity”: Manipur Chief Minister After Meeting On 70-Km India-Myanmar Border Fencing

<!-- -->N Biren Singh said he met officials to discuss the plan to fence the India-Myanmar borderImphal/New Delhi: A plan to extend the India-Myanmar...

Parineeti Raghav Wedding: परिणीति-राघव की शादी के लिए उदयपुर पहुंचे आदित्य ठाकरे, बोले- ‘आज राजनीति नहीं, रागनीति…’

ऐप पर पढ़ेंParineeti Raghav Wedding: बॉलीवुड एक्ट्रेस परिणीति चोपड़ा और आप नेता राघव चड्ढा की शादी में अब बस कुछ ही घंटे बाकी हैं।...

Song Joong Ki hosts Ahn Hye Kyung’s wedding, looks charming with bride and groom. See pics

Actor Song Joong Ki is among the many celebrities who attended Ahn Hye Kyung’s wedding in Seoul on Sunday. It's a...

Recent Comments