Karwa Chauth 2022: Suhagins eagerly wait for Karva Chauth. It is believed that on this special occasion, fasting is done for the long life of the husband. It is considered a very difficult fast, because women do not even drink water during this fast. But if you are going to observe this fast for the first time, then take special care of your health. Especially keep the body hydrated. For this, you need to keep some things in mind before fasting. Let us know how to keep the body hydrated on Karva Chauth?
Make a hydration plan before Karva Chauth
If you want to keep your body hydrated on the occasion of Karva Chauth, then for this you need to plan 1 day in advance. Actually, a day before you need to prepare your body for fasting. For this, drink water sip by 1 day before. Sip and drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water throughout the day and night. This will keep your body hydrated for a long time.
Keep these things in mind during Sargi
- You must drink water during sargi. Apart from this, take things like other beverages like coconut water, chia seeds smoothie. This will also keep the body hydrated. Also, you will not feel hungry for a long time.
- Avoid eating heavy and oily things in sargi.
- Do not eat maida, oil and spicy things during sargi. This makes you very thirsty.
- Include fruits and fresh vegetables during this time. Especially eat more and more fruits.
- You can also take lemonade during sargi. This keeps your body hydrated for a long time.
If you are going to do Karva Chauth for the first time, then take special care of your health. Follow these steps to keep the body hydrated. However, if you are feeling a lot of weakness or trouble, then in this situation fast only after taking expert advice.
read this also:
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator