IIT Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the job aspirants. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati has released the notification for the post of Non Teaching Category. According to the released notification, there are a total of 39 vacancies on non-teaching posts in IIT Tirupati. The last date to apply for these posts is 10 November 2022. The advertisement issued for recruitment to these posts has been published in the weekly employment newspaper from 22 to 28 October.
Know Important Date
Starting Date of Application – 10 October 2022
Last date of application – 10 November 2022
Know Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 39
Assistant Registrar 2
Junior Superintendent 5
Junior Assistant 13
Technical Officer 1
Junior Library Technician 1
Junior Technical Superintendent 6
Junior Engineer 2
Junior Technician 7
Junior Hindi Assistant 1
Know Vacancy Details
Junior Superintendent – First Class Bachelor Degree with 6 Years Experience.
Junior Assistant – First Class Bachelor Degree with Computer Knowledge.
Know Salary Details
The salary of the selected candidates on these posts will be given from Rs 21,700 to Rs 56,100 per month.
Know the Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview for these posts. Candidates are advised to visit the official website and read the complete details.
Know Application Fee
For general category (GEN/OBC) candidates applying for these posts, the application fee is Rs 500. At the same time, no fee will have to be paid for the reserved category (SC / ST).
Learn how to apply
- To apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Click on the Careers section given on the home page of the official website.
- After clicking on the career section, a new page will open in front of you.
- Candidates have to click on the given link.
- To apply candidates have to register themselves and create login.
- The application form has to be filled by login through the created login.
- Upload the required documents and click on submit button.
- At last, candidates take a print out of their application form and save it as a PDF.
Salary Hike in 2023
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI