Indian Railway Jobs: West Central Railway has sought applications from eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice (WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022). The application process is on for these recruitments. Those candidates who have the ability and desire to apply for these can apply in the prescribed format before the last date. The applications will be online only, for which the candidates will have to visit the official website of West Central Railway, whose address is – wcr.indianrailways.gov.in It is a great opportunity for 10th pass candidates to get a job in Railways.
There will be recruitment on so many posts
A total of 2521 posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. Also know that the last date to apply for these posts is 17 December 2022, Interested candidates should fill the form before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date.
Who is eligible to apply
Age will be calculated from 17 November 2022. It is necessary that by this date the age of the candidate should not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years. Reserved category will get relaxation in upper age limit as per government rules. As far as educational qualification is concerned, those candidates who have passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks in 10+2 pattern can apply. Along with this, they should also have ITI Diploma (affiliated to NCVT or SCVT) in the relevant field.
How will be the selection what is the application fee
To apply, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. SC, ST, PWD category candidates do not have to pay the fee. The selection for these posts will be done on the basis of merit made on the basis of 10th marks.
Apply like this
- To apply, first of all visit the official website i.e. wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go to Go To Contacts here. After this go to the Recruitment section. In the next step go to Railway Recruitment Cell and finally click on Engagement of Act Apprentices For 2022-23.
- Now click on the Apply link and register.
- In the next step fill the application form and upload the documents.
- Now submit the fees and submit the form.
- Take out the print out in the last.
Also read: Vacancy came out to deal with rats here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI